We are proud to share the last editions of the newsletter of Argentina's National Institute of Industrial Technology (INTI), "SMEs export", which highlights:
Newsletter #1 topics:
• Desserts in capsules: an Argentine SME (small and medium - sized enterprise) which is just around the world.
• “Vegan dulce de leche”: unique foodstuff in the market with the organic seal.
• They brought out an innovative product: the self-injection “pen”.
Newsletter #2 topics:
• Yeruvá, experts in the manufacture of functional proteins
• Argenpack, a company which is in continuous reinvention
• QM Equipment, a leading regional company which manufactures oil equipments
Newsletter #3 topics:
• Fracking Design, sustainable leather goods industry with triple impact
• Metalúrgica Gerbaudo, an internationally recognized oil-industry supplier
• Don Atilio, tradition and technology in the manufacture of cheese
Newsletter #4 topics:
• La Mansa Winery, organic wines from the Andes land at the Asian giant
• Dolbi, safe technological solutions for the agricultural production
• Pharmamerican, leader in dietary supplements and premium infusions