The police record check is issued by the Registro Nacional de Reincidencia (RNR) in Argentina.
Please read the following information carefully to complete the required steps:
1) Request an appointment at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Access the following link to complete the Solicitud de Antecedentes Penales (Police record check application form):
Important notes to complete the form correctly:
To start the application select the country: CANADA- Toronto
Field “DOCUMENTO”: enter your valid DNI or passport number
Field “NOMBRE/S”(name/s): enter only ONE name in each field
Field “APELLIDO/S”(surname/s): enter only ONE last name in each field
Field “DOMICILIO”(address): Enter your complete address
Field “CALLE” (street): enter your complete postal code
Field “CP” (postal code) enter: “1111”
Field “PARA SER PRESENTADO ANTE” (“to be submitted to”): If your police check will be submitted to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, you must include the following: “Gobierno de Canada, con excepción al artículo 51 del Código Penal”
3) PRINT the completed form “SOLICITUD DE ANTECEDENTES PENALES”
4) Pay the fee through the online platform BAPRO (this option will appear after the SOLICITUD DE ANTECEDENTES PENALES is generated). You will be able to pay the fee using a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). You must PRINT the proof of payment.
5) On the day of your appointment you must come in person to this Consulate General with the following documentation:
a) Original DNI or passport used to complete the form “Solicitud de Antecedentes Penales”
b) Solicitud de antecedentes penales form- DO NOT SIGN IT
c) Comprobante de pago online (proof of payment)
d) Consular fee here. Accepted methods of payment: money order or certified cheque payable to the “Consulate General of Argentina”
The Police Record Check will be available online in 24 hours. You will be able to download it directly from the website of the Registro Nacional de Reincidencia:
Updated Nov. 26th, 2018.