It is required to apply at this Consulate General for a "Visto Consular" to the original donation certificate together with the description list with goods to donate and other certificates which may corresponded in each case (for example in the case of used clothing, the certificate of disinfection is needed).
For this, the donor must send to the Consulate General:
1. The general application process (click here), completing the first field, sign it and clarify the form that a donation is being processed.
2. The original donation certificate together with the description list with goods to donate and other certificates which may corresponded in each case.
3. Copy of the "Bill of Lading" or "Air Waybill".
4. Prepaid envelope or courier slip, with the waybill duly completed, to return the documents to you unless it is picked up personally at our office.
5. No consular fees are applicable.
The applicant must submit to this Consulate the documents mentioned above 25 days prior to sending the donation to Argentina.
Prior to carry out a proper "Visto Consular", this Consulate General shall forward copies of the documentation referred to in Section III. 2. and III.3. by fax to "REDES" for approval.
The applicant must wait for the "Consular Visto" before embarking the donation to Argentina.
This Consulate General is involved in those cases where the donor is resident in our consular jurisdiction (see here).