As precautionary measures due to the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) outbreak, and to minimize the displacement of people to our Consular office, the following rules will now exceptionally be in effect:
1) Inquiries: these must be made by email email@example.com
2) Certificates of Existence: to prevent exposure to the virus and for safety reasons, these should be done through a notary public or a doctor (who must include his stamp and registration number). Whatsapp procedure is available.
3) Travel Authorizations: these must be done through a notary public and sent to our office by mail to be legalized, including a pre-paid envelope for their return by mail. Fees (link)
4) Legalizations: these must be sent by mail, including a pre-paid envelope for their return. Fees (link)
5) DNI and Passports: due to the personal proximity nature of this procedure, ONLY urgent documents will be processed, assessed in each individual case. An appointment must be previously booked by email.
All these measures will be in effect until further notice.
Consulate General of Argentina in Toronto.